We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jaco and Marriott Los Suenos

Which Jaco hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Washington DC...
5 posts
Save Topic
Jaco and Marriott Los Suenos

Hi I have a conference at the Marriott Los Suenos coming up and the Marriott is sold out. Can anyone tell me what the travel time would be from Jaco to the Marriott? Also would appreciate any recommendations for hotels or condos in Jaco or in the area.

Thanks very much

Newport Beach, Ca
Level Contributor
106 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jaco and Marriott Los Suenos

Jaco is less than 10 minutes away. Check vrbo.com for condo rentals at Los Suenos, many communities and price ranges. They will be listed under Playa Herradura and Bahia Herradura. Hope this helps.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,047 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jaco and Marriott Los Suenos

Dear db...

You can check Bahia Encantada...also nice location and not all the way to JAco...Hotel Villas Caletas....

Small and nice around there as well...Hotel El Paso de las Lapas!!

roadadvisor

Washington DC...
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Jaco and Marriott Los Suenos

Thanks very much to you both.

Playa Hermosa...
Level Contributor
126 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Jaco and Marriott Los Suenos

I second the VBRO suggestion, you can get much more for the money in Los Suenos. you can get a 2 or 3 bedroom condo for the price of a room at the Mariott, and it will be walking distance away.

Atlanta
Destination Expert
for Jaco, Bocas Town
Level Contributor
3,965 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jaco and Marriott Los Suenos

There has to be something available in the Los Suenos area besides Marriott. If you need to be in Los Suenos everyday then I would stay there instead of Jaco. Let us know what you find. If you need to stay in Jaco then we can help with easy in and out of Jaco to Los Suenos and condo/hotel locations.

New Orleans
Level Contributor
170 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Jaco and Marriott Los Suenos

look at www.stayincostarica.com they have rentals at the los suenos condos.

New Orleans
Level Contributor
170 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Jaco and Marriott Los Suenos

I stay at a condo in Los Suenos Colina area and walk to the Marriott for breakfast.

8. Re: Jaco and Marriott Los Suenos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 December 2012, 10:16