We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Decent places to stay in Jaco, up to $100/night

Kalispell, MT
Level Contributor
12 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Decent places to stay in Jaco, up to $100/night

I'm looking for condos/hotels with kitchenettes in Jaco up to $100/night, preferably on the beach. Must be clean! Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

San Francisco
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Decent places to stay in Jaco, up to $100/night

Check out Aparthotel Girasol. Great surf right outside on the beach... I have never stayed there, but friends stayed there for a year.

New York, New York
Level Contributor
129 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Decent places to stay in Jaco, up to $100/night

check out Tangeri hotel and villas. The rooms are average and the villas are even better. The hotel is in the center of town and has 2 pools and security guards.

TorontoOnt
Level Contributor
55 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Decent places to stay in Jaco, up to $100/night

Try the Copa Cabana right on the beach in downtown Jaco.Stayed the the last 2 years.Great place I think that they have a web site check it out.

Juneau, Ak
Level Contributor
25 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Decent places to stay in Jaco, up to $100/night

Unfortunately, these options listed are more than $100/night with the exception of the Tangeri. I stayed at the Tangeri and it is very nice with ocean view rooms for $84/night breakfast and taxex included, but it does not have a kitchenette. They do have a small refridgerator in the room. The villas set back from the ocean do have kitchens, but they are also more than $100/night. If you are going during the low season, you might be able to talk some places into a lower price, but not likely in Jaco. I think if you really want a kitchenette, the Apartotel Girasol will be your best choice. They are nice and right on the beach and probably closest to your price range. The Copacabana is nice, but overpriced in my opinion. Good luck and email me at lawhorne@acsalaska.net if you have any more questions.

Mentioned in this post
Girasol Apartotel
Girasol Apartotel
16 Reviews
Jaco, Costa Rica
Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
48 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Decent places to stay in Jaco, up to $100/night

You might also check out the Amapola. I believe they have all-inclusive or without meals. Also a nice pool. I don't think they have kitchenettes tho...

Mentioned in this post
Amapola
Amapola
14 Reviews
Jaco, Costa Rica
GEORGIA
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Decent places to stay in Jaco, up to $100/night

if you are going with a group check out renting a house....vrbo.com vacation rental by owner

I got 2 house sleeps 16-18 people for $1600 week

Jaco, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Decent places to stay in Jaco, up to $100/night

Hi GreatNortherner!

The Catalina is a great place, and funny enough they are also from Kalispell! It is on the beach with kitchenettes and it is very clean. The rates should be under $100 and walking distance to town. It's private/quiet/relaxing you'll never want to go back home! Their email is info@hotelcatalinacr.com or www.hotelcatalinacr.com. Enjoy!