We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zip lines

New York, New York
Level Contributor
124 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Zip lines

How many zip lines are there in Jaco ? I did Los Suenos and enjoyed it but I'm hoping to do something different next time I visit

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
189 posts
270 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Zip lines

You've gotta try El Santuario they are awesome. They have only been open for about a year now and have the longest zip line in Central America! They have a total of 11 zip lines, 14 platforms, 6 hanging bridges,air stairs,a rappel, and beautiful scenery. They are our of Quepos so it might be to far for you but thought I would throw it out there.

Playa Hermosa...
Destination Expert
for Manuel Antonio, Jaco
Level Contributor
1,439 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Zip lines

Just south of Jaco, Chiclets. It gets really good reviews too!

tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g309271-d1…

Denver, CO
Level Contributor
197 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Zip lines

Jaco Canopy Tour which is across from the gas station at the South entrance to town. Great views on the ocean and Jaco. Saw monkeys, birds, and those animals that are like raccoons ( never can remember the name of them)!

World
Level Contributor
44 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Zip lines

I agree with Pumpkin's comment. Jaco Canopy is a great zipline experience.

5. Re: Zip lines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2014, 05:19