We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need help

Which Jaco hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Fair Lawn, New...
Level Contributor
51 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Need help

Looking to plan a bachelor party in Costa Rica? Worth it? Looking for all inclusive and don't seem to find any except a best western? Annoy good? Were a bunch of party animals and looking to do some partying. Let me know. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

ON, Canada
Level Contributor
12,735 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need help

There were a few answers in the other thread that you started ... tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g309271-i1739-k7271…

Other than partying, are there other things that you plan to do/see? That will help others with making recommendations.

Fair Lawn, New...
Level Contributor
51 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need help

Oh sorry about that toy forgot that I did this already. I mean we're up for anything. Ya know hand out at the pool or beach during the day sucking down some cocktails. And of course go out and do it at night as well. An atv your might I interest us.

Atlanta
Destination Expert
for Jaco, Bocas Town
Level Contributor
3,965 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need help

Check out jacovip.com. They can set everything up for you like an all inclusive type place. Other than that you don't really have an all inclusive option for a bachelor party.

Jaco, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
1,061 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Need help

Just rent a house and do it yourself. Jaco is about as big as a postage stamp and you can pretty much figure out the landscape in less than a day. People sell tours all over town so you won't have a problem doing any action adventure stuff you want to. All boils down to if you want to have a babysitter with you while here.

Manuel Antonio...
Level Contributor
520 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Need help

Jaco is a great place for partying. I always take my friends there when they want to party hard. You guys will have a blast.

Good luck

Playa Hermosa...
Level Contributor
128 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Need help

Best western is bad choice for bachelor party.

check out Jaco Vip they can arrange private lodging with full time chefs if you want, personal round the clock concierge, and everything else you need.

not sure why people want an all inclusive here, the main strip in Jaco is less than a mile long, and full of bars, restaurants and stores. i would rather have variety and choices rather than buffet food.

7. Re: Need help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 April 2015, 05:15