We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

JacoVIP Review & Trip Report

Which Jaco hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Denver, Colorado
1 post
Save Topic
JacoVIP Review & Trip Report

I've been to a lot of Central American cities and all around Costa Rica but never had as good of a time as I did with Jaco VIP. I was with a group of 14 and everything from the airport transfer to the sport fishing couldn't have been better organized & executed. The staff were the friendliest people I've ever met and they make sure you have the time of your life. The nightlife was also amazing and Jaco VIP's concierge service gets you in the best clubs in town. If you're planning on visiting Costa Rica you'd be making a mistake not to contact Jaco VIP.

30 replies to this topic
Slovenia
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
Level Contributor
14,298 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: JacoVIP Review & Trip Report

And even bigger mistake if choosing nightlife instead of wildlife.

Seattle, Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
7,218 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: JacoVIP Review & Trip Report

People seem to either hate them or love them. No middle ground: http://goo.gl/3AwZgU

London, England...
Level Contributor
2,553 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: JacoVIP Review & Trip Report

not exactly what i'd call a trip report...?

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: JacoVIP Review & Trip Report

Spare me, love how Jaco VIP has these "reviews" posted up on the forum every couple months. Some people might have good experiences but have heard from too many friends about some questionable tactics on how they do business, I'd take caution on dealings with them.

Santa Ana...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: JacoVIP Review & Trip Report

They were amazing for our bachelor party of 18 guys. Conceirge service was invaluable and the resort (blue macaw) was perfect. We all loved JacoVIP and in particular, our night conceirge Melissa. If anyone wants a trip report, please let me know.

Canada
Level Contributor
3,844 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: JacoVIP Review & Trip Report

Thank god you weren't on their catamaran that sank in rough seas where three people died!

Los Angeles...
5 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: JacoVIP Review & Trip Report

I need the full report. Going to Jaco with about 15 guys in June for a bachelor party and want to know what to expect! Thanks in advance! I need DETAILS! haha

Los Angeles...
5 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: JacoVIP Review & Trip Report

I need the full report. Going to Jaco with about 15 guys in June for a bachelor party and want to know what to expect! Thanks in advance! I need DETAILS! haha

2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: JacoVIP Review & Trip Report

Sergio M did you end up booking with them?

Los Angeles...
5 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: JacoVIP Review & Trip Report

Yes!

Reply to: JacoVIP Review & Trip Report
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted