We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Surf questions

Which Mal Pais hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Gainesville, FL
Level Contributor
31 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Surf questions

Headed to Mal Pais Surf Camp for a week next week...can anyone point me to a surf forecast or give me a surf report for that area? Also, any recommendations on where to rent cheap and good boards for the week? Thanks!

Santa Teresa, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Mal Pais, Santa Teresa
Level Contributor
1,750 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Surf questions

Local surf report with photos:

(the site also has board rental info.and pretty much anything else you need)

www.tropicolas.com/the-zone/surf-report.php

There are many places in the area that rent boards. Just pick one close to where you are staying, I doubt rates vary much.

Santiago
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Surf questions

www.malpaisurfcam.com ,daily report, to a better forecast www.wetsand.com is the best for the area, don´t use magicseaweed because the guys are not good in the area.

better Surfshop in Santa Teresa to rent and to buy,Kina surf really good, 360° nice and others more

regards

Rodrigo

3. Re: Surf questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 February 2010, 08:15