We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A great Tip to anyone Vista de Olas instead of ...or......

paris
1 post
Save Topic
A great Tip to anyone Vista de Olas instead of ...or......

My husband and I had a romantic getaway at Vista de Olas and all I can say is '' wow - amazing ''! It was like being alone on top of the world (no dust) surrounded with the most beautiful views. The pool area is great and the atmosphere is exactly what you'd expect from a small hotel hidden treasure on the coast of costa rica.

The villa we stayed in had a great view of the waves and ocean and they are super private, spacious clean and comfortable.

The bathroom its specially the best rain shower I've ever seen!

At night you can ead in the restaurant verry healty BBQ, big tender soft meats with a salatbar buffet incredible and the service impeccable. Many guests you meet by the candle light dinner its fun.

We are traveling a lot to santa teresa and mal pais and stayd at many diferent hotels Tropical Latino, Milarepa, Essencia, Casa Chameleon and Moana Lodge!

All in all: Vista de Olas was the best Hotel and Restaurant with poolbar and not expensive!

A clear recommendation for those who want to get away and yet enjoy a luxurious and pampered stay.

Looking forward to visiting again the paradise.

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Vista de Olas
Hotel Vista de Olas
542 Reviews
Mal Pais, Costa Rica
Milarepa
Milarepa
76 Reviews
Santa Teresa, Costa Rica
Casa Chameleon Hotel Mal Pais
Casa Chameleon Hotel Mal...
440 Reviews
Mal Pais, Costa Rica
Hotel Moana
Hotel Moana
448 Reviews
Mal Pais, Costa Rica
Mal Pais Freedom Riding SUP
Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing
Canopy del Pacifico Mal Pais
Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks
Jobbie's Long Boards
Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing
San Jose
Level Contributor
1,000 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A great Tip to anyone Vista de Olas instead of ...or......

thank you for the nice report, I will keep it in mind when thinking about Malpais. I will search them on the Internet.

Delighted to know you had a great time at this hotel

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
49,817 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A great Tip to anyone Vista de Olas instead of ...or......

Good to know...Gracias for sharing...

Just buckle up and enjoy the ride in PARADISE!

Santa Teresa, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Mal Pais, Santa Teresa
Level Contributor
1,881 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: A great Tip to anyone Vista de Olas instead of ...or......

Glad you enjoyed your stay at Vista de Olas.

How long was your stay and did you do any tours, zip line, surfing? Can you suggest any other restaurants as well?

All of the hotels you have mentioned are so different from each other. Can you comment on your stay at each hotel and tell us what you liked and did not like about them?

You seem to have a wide range of experience with accommodations and sharing it would be helpful to others.

Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Vista de Olas
Hotel Vista de Olas
542 Reviews
Mal Pais, Costa Rica
4. Re: A great Tip to anyone Vista de Olas instead of ...or......

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 March 2010, 06:22
Get answers to your questions about Mal Pais
Recent Conversations