We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Years eve in Mal Pais

Bristol
1 post
Save Topic
New Years eve in Mal Pais

Hi there

My husband and I are planning to be in Mal Pais over New Year. Can you recommend any good ideas/restuarants/bars for new years eve?

I figure we will need to book before we get there so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

H

Canopy del Pacifico Mal Pais
Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks
Mal Pais Freedom Riding SUP
Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing
Jobbie's Long Boards
Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing
San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
50,291 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Years eve in Mal Pais

Most places around there are small...but one thing is true...everyplace is going to be just crazy...I really do not think you need a reservation...once you see the places maybe you understand my point...maybe once you get there go and check out places and see if they required any reservation...!

Just bucjkle up and enjoy the ride in PARADISE!

Santa Teresa, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Mal Pais, Santa Teresa
Level Contributor
1,901 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Years eve in Mal Pais

As Roadadvisor stated, the places are small....hope you have your accommodations reserved! That is the only reservation you need for now. When you get down here, decide what you want to do. If you are thinking of going out for a nice dinner, make your reservation as soon as you can after arrival, especially if the restaurant is one of the few 'better' establishments. If you are into night-life, I'm sure there will be many parties and often, there is a lot of last minute plans. Don't be in a hurry right now, wait and see what's on the New Year's Eve menu!

3. Re: New Years eve in Mal Pais

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 April 2010, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Mal Pais
Recent Conversations