We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

blue jay lodge

Which Mal Pais hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
West Palm Beach...
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
blue jay lodge

I love the idea of the Blue Jay Lodge, but am wondering how comfortable it will be in late July w/o A/C?

For those who have been there in summer (CR winter), please advise on whether we Floridians will be comfortable. We're used to heat but like to get away from humidity at night.

Thanks!

Victoria
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: blue jay lodge

Hey,

I was at the Blue Jay in May/June and stayed with my cousin and his girlfriend (both from Florida) and we were very comfortable. You will stay in an open air bungalow (no walls, just screens), and our rooms had a ceiling fan and two more ground fans. If the weather is right you get a good breeze going through the bungalows as well. The only negative with the Blue Jay is that it is about a 15 minute walk into town.

Good Luck

2. Re: blue jay lodge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2009, 20:18