We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

liberia to Malpais - transportation?

Which Mal Pais hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
42 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
liberia to Malpais - transportation?

Hi,

Can anyone provide name of companies who provide collective shuttle service from Liberia airport to Mal Pais. Also has anyone done this transfer and can tell me how it went, travel time, cost? What time does the shuttle depart? We are flying into Liberia airport last week of Nov.

thanks,

stava

Santa Teresa, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Mal Pais, Santa Teresa
Level Contributor
1,738 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: liberia to Malpais - transportation?

Hola Stava:

I know that Tropical Tours Shuttles bus has a scheduled run to Liberia airport, costs $55 pp and it takes approx. 5 hrs. travel time (likely much less, but they are adding some extra time as a 'worst case scenario'.

You will have to get in touch with them to find out times etc.

Here is their site:

tropicaltourshuttles.com/tropical-tours-shut…

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
42 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: liberia to Malpais - transportation?

hey Wefish88! thank you for your input. i will check their website.

stava,

3. Re: liberia to Malpais - transportation?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2014, 06:19