We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Peace Lodge

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
357 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Peace Lodge

Hi. We're thinking about a night at Peace Lodge in March. There are four of us - so we will be charged $80 extra on top of the posted rates. We are debating between a standard and deluxe room. Has anyone seen both so they can describe the difference?

Thanks!

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
47,905 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Peace Lodge

Nice choice...a lot to see...basically the difference is the room size, of course price and bathroom...

R.A Luis

Just buckle up and enjoy the ride in paradise!!

St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
1,156 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Peace Lodge

Actually the room sizes themselves are exactly the same.

The differences are: the deluxes are top floor, the standards are bottom floor. The bathrooms in the deluxes are twice as large than the standards and have an additional shower (for a total of 2) plus the indoor tub has jacuzzi jets, the standard tub does not. Both have the jacuzzi's on the balcony.

I've stayed in both and preferred the deluxe's , mainly for the 2nd story being a little more private. In the standard rooms there are walkways right underneath the balconies so although I could barely see the tops of their heads, I always knew when people were walking by.

3. Re: Peace Lodge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2009, 05:25
Get answers to your questions about Manuel Antonio