We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Costa Verde Hotel

Seattle
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Topic
Costa Verde Hotel

Hi All,

I have heard good things about this hotel and would like to stay there. However, I cannot get info on the type of room they are trying to book me in...efficiency vs studio and they are asking me to send a check or money order 3 months in advance before I can get a confirmation. This seems odd. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks much.

St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
1,149 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Costa Verde Hotel

Pre-payment is common in CR, as many hotels have heavy cancel fees so want to make sure you are coming. I've done mine in the past by credit card at CV, you may want to ask if they can arrange that. The best rooms at CV, maybe even some of the best in Manuel Antonio, are the Studio Plus rooms, they have outstanding views.

Seattle
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Costa Verde Hotel

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your reply.

3. Re: Costa Verde Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2009, 11:27
Get answers to your questions about Manuel Antonio