We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sansa or Nature to get to Manuel Antonio...

Which Manuel Antonio National Park hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Topic
Sansa or Nature to get to Manuel Antonio...

Opinions...advice.

Thanks much.

St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
1,144 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sansa or Nature to get to Manuel Antonio...

Both are fine, I prefer Sansa myself just because they have more flights per day to choose from and are right next to the international airport. Never had a problem with them re flights, a dozen or more and all have all left on time. Pavas, where Nature Air departs/arrives, is about 20-30 minutes from the int'l airport. I would just go with whichever suits your schedule better.

Seattle
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sansa or Nature to get to Manuel Antonio...

Thanks for your reply. I really appreciate it very much. Do you know if Sansa is strict about the 25 lb weight for luggage. We are going to be bringing a small amount of dive gear. Thanks again.

St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
1,144 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sansa or Nature to get to Manuel Antonio...

It's hit or miss. Sansa's printout to me once I book a ticket have always said 30 lb limit but that includes a bag plus a small carry-on/backpack. I've seen bags that were over the limit let on, but I always travel in May when the planes are not so full so they can let on a little extra - if the plane is full any extra may be sent on the following plane. I would try to pack all of your stuff in one bag and hope it gets on but have one of those small duffle bags (the kind that fold up to the size of your hand) so if need be you can separate your stuff and leave the overage behind.

I would also contact your hotel or dive op and see how much equipment they can provide to cut down on what you will need to bring. Good luck.

4. Re: Sansa or Nature to get to Manuel Antonio...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 15:16