We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best italian restaurant and pizzeria

manuel antonio
1 post
Save Topic
best italian restaurant and pizzeria

Whiout a cuestion the best Italian restaurant in Manuel Antonio, pizzas, carpacios,rissoto ummss and Davide the owner one nicest people you find in the area. The best choice by far. John Macloy

Manuel Antonio...
Level Contributor
1,298 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best italian restaurant and pizzeria

And what place si this. Name?

I have eat many time at Escalofrio and the food is very good. I will have to try your place and see who good is it really.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,782 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best italian restaurant and pizzeria

The best Italian food in Escazu..SALA e PEPE...his owner/chef...Renzo...what a nice person he is!!

ESCALOFRIOS in Manuel Antonio...that is what make me feel in my body...ESCALOFRIOS ...nothing else!

Luis Road Advisor

Just buckle up and enjoy the ride in paradise!!

wgr
Vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
1,241 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: best italian restaurant and pizzeria

Escalofrio in downtown Quepos is wonderful. Great pizzas, pastas and Italian icecream. Reasonable prices as well.

Manuel Antonio...
Level Contributor
1,298 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: best italian restaurant and pizzeria

You are probably right roadadvisor.Compare a gourmet Italian Restaurant to a tourist Italian places isnt the same. I am going to try your place on my next visit to Escazu.

Norwalk, Connecticut
Level Contributor
254 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: best italian restaurant and pizzeria

I like Escalofrio for pizzas but for pasta the Italia deli across the street serves great pasta dishes.

Playa Conchal...
Level Contributor
2,051 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: best italian restaurant and pizzeria

It sounds like he's referring to the restaurant at Hotel Mimos, in MA. It really is excellent.

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
219 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: best italian restaurant and pizzeria

Escalofrio would be my recommendation. Try the spaghetti alla boscaiola and the freshly made gelatos!

8. Re: best italian restaurant and pizzeria

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2009, 22:18
Get answers to your questions about Manuel Antonio