We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels, etc. near Playa Biesanz

Texas
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels, etc. near Playa Biesanz

Does anyone have names of hotels, etc. that are located at or within a safe walking distance of Playa Biesanz?

Manuel Antonio...
Level Contributor
1,298 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels, etc. near Playa Biesanz

The closes hotel are. La Mansion, Issimos and Parador. You can stay in any of the other hotels and take a taxi for $7 to the beach. NATUREGUIDE

Texas
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels, etc. near Playa Biesanz

Thank you natureguide - you have been very helpful in all of my recent posts!

Texas
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels, etc. near Playa Biesanz

Do you happen to know of any "villa-type" facilities with kitchenettes around this area?

Manuel Antonio...
Level Contributor
1,298 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels, etc. near Playa Biesanz

What dates and how many day would be visiting.

I have several nicest places depending of the dates.

I be happy to help you. NATUREGUIDE

Texas
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotels, etc. near Playa Biesanz

That's a good question natureguide. We would like to go when the massive crowds are gone but also before the more constant rains begin. We like to snorkel and would like to have the best conditions for that activity. At first thought, we were planning around the end of April or beginning of May. What do you think?

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
948 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotels, etc. near Playa Biesanz

The Makanda is right there, within walking distance. I believe that all their studios have kitchenettes.

Winnipeg, Canada
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
Level Contributor
7,423 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotels, etc. near Playa Biesanz

I think the end of April - Beginning of May is a great time to go.

I see that in 2009, Easter is April 12th. I would say that if you go after about the 15th, the crowds will have died down.

We went this year at the end of April to about May 17th and had good weather - though there was some rain over the period - but nothing terrible. (But these days you never can predict weather and just about a week after we got home, Alma struck and there were days and days of very rainy weather.)

In case anyone is interested, there is a public bus that goes to Beizanz Beach several times a day. (I am not sure of the schedule). It is the yellow bus and it has a sign that says Playa Vizan.

Raquel

8. Re: Hotels, etc. near Playa Biesanz

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 23:20