We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel HELP, close to beach

Afritz, Austria
Level Contributor
93 posts
Save Topic
Hotel HELP, close to beach

I sent this message to Natureguide as well, any other assistance is appreciated."

I am looking for a hotel within walking distance to a calm water beach and the entrance to manuel antonio. Could you recommend any? Also, Can you tell me if any of these are close and good? Thank you for your help

costa verde,

hotel karahe,

la colina,

si como no,

the falls resort,

villa teca hotel, tulemar,

hotel villa bosque

hotel padilla

Any other recommendations will be gladly received.

BTW, this is for 2 adults 1 child

valley village, ca
Level Contributor
2 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel HELP, close to beach

If Natureguide sees this, please let me know what you think of The Falls Resort. It looks great online, but Im surprised to find only 1 tripadvisor ratings... Dont know if its that new or what the situation is. If anyone knows any details about The Falls Resort- please pass them along. We will be in MA for 5 nights in January 09.

Thanks!

Rachelle

2. Re: Hotel HELP, close to beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2008, 16:36
Pensacola, Florida
Level Contributor
12,945 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel HELP, close to beach

www.costaverde.com

Best for me stayed there a few months ago neat

jungle lodge feel quick stroll to beach/park

on hotel private path.neat wildlife on premises.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
48,221 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel HELP, close to beach

La Posada, Inn On the Park, Cabinas and Hotel Espadillas....

roadadvisor@hotmail.com

Just buckle up and enjoy the ride in paradise!

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
812 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel HELP, close to beach

I think I read on another post that The Falls used to be La Plantacion (Big Ruby's). You can see previous reviews and photos by looking at that hotel's review page (obviously, service may be different and maybe it's been renovated - but the location is the same) - I think...

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
56 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel HELP, close to beach

Hi I can recommend Hotel Manuel Antonio, it is right at the entrance to the park. Its small and friendly, with clean and spacious rooms, and I don't think its too pricey. There doesn't seem to be a website, but here is the email addrress: hotelmanuelantonio@racsa.co.cr

phone no is (506)7771237 / 7771351.

New York
Level Contributor
175 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel HELP, close to beach

La Posada fits all your requirements.

We had an excellent stay there back in January.

Afritz, Austria
Level Contributor
93 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel HELP, close to beach

I received reservations for costa verde, HOWEVER they offered me a studio plus in buliding A

http://www.costaverde.com/map/trail.gif

any info or experience in this area? I tried to get area B but it was unavailable. I know its further uphill. Is the building ok, are the views any good? Building looks small. Thanks again

Manuel Antonio
Level Contributor
2,171 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotel HELP, close to beach

You might like Verde Mar or Karahe. As close as you can get to the beach.

Regarding The Falls.... it used to be a very popular gay hotel called La Plantacion. It just recently changed hands, and I hear the new owners are very nice, but I have not seen it.

Enjoy!

10. Re: Hotel HELP, close to beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2009, 04:19