We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Recommendations in Manuel Antonio

Indianapolis
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hotel Recommendations in Manuel Antonio

Hello,

We are planning to visit MA for 2 nights during Christmas week (I know its a busy time). Looking for higher end hotel recommendation. Have been looking at the following:

-Hotel Parador

-Hotel Si Como No

-La Mansion Inn

-Arenas del Mar

-Issimo Suites

Looked at Tulemar but have a minimum of 4 nights.

Any suggestions? Other recommendations would be welcome. We are mainly looking for places with a great view. We don't plan on really using the pool at the hotel much, just mostly interested in scenery and quality.

Thanks!

Manuel Antonio...
Level Contributor
1,298 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Recommendations in Manuel Antonio

For the best scenery and good service La Mansion, Si Como No and Parador. Parador is a little far from resturants, Si Como No is also familly oriented. NATUREGUIDE.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
945 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Recommendations in Manuel Antonio

My kids like Costa Verde the best. Good views and it is close to the park (don't need to wait for taxis).

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
945 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Recommendations in Manuel Antonio

P.S. My kids are young adults. There is an adult only section, and great scenery from the adult only pool.

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
219 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Recommendations in Manuel Antonio

If you are looking for a relaxing stay, very good service and friendly staff, great views, good food, closeness to the beach and best retaurants in Manuel Antonio, go to Si Como No.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
33 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Recommendations in Manuel Antonio

si como no. great pool, nice rooms, great view. can walk to several restaurants. front desk very good at booking trips

Manuel Antonio
Level Contributor
2,171 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Recommendations in Manuel Antonio

It gets hard to find space this late in the year, but I also like Si Como No, Parador (except for the road to get there), Mansion and Makanda are also wonderful and on the same road, but not as far. If you like small boutique, the later two are better, the first two hotels have more going on. All of them you will love if they still have space! Enjoy!

7. Re: Hotel Recommendations in Manuel Antonio

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2009, 18:17
Get answers to your questions about Manuel Antonio