We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

MA Buena Vista Villas?

Level Contributor
50 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
MA Buena Vista Villas?

at $295 a night for the 1 bedroom villas its not cheap but looks incredible in the photos.

Has anybody stayed at this hotel that could comment on it?

Worth the money?

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
2,505 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: MA Buena Vista Villas?

Both BVV and Tulemar share the same property. They are top notch accomodations. I would definitely suggest you compare the price with lower unit of Villa Mot-Mot at Tulemar which is in a good location with regards to the pools, beach, restaurant.

Level Contributor
50 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: MA Buena Vista Villas?

so what is there to do in Manuel Antonio?

I know there are a ton of activities near Arenal: hiking, horeseback riding, river rafting, waterfall repelling, hot springs, sky trek, etc...

I am considering splitting my time between the arenal and manuel antonio area, but I dont want to be bored in Manuel Antonio...

Can you suggested or list some activities and fun things to do in the manuel antonio area?

Thanks!

houston
Level Contributor
39 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: MA Buena Vista Villas?

Hi UnlearnYourself,

Just got back from BVV&C. Stayed in a 1 bedroom villa for 2 nights...They are wonderful accommodations with beautiful views. But check out my review for the downsides, including the robbery that happened to us on the property! In your villa, you'll find armies of ants, daily power outages, and finicky a/c. (but then again, you are in the jungle!)You may think twice about staying there...

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
49,100 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: MA Buena Vista Villas?

Just an incredible place...location...views...decor...I stayed there a few times in the 2 bedroom casa...just lovely!

Photos sometimes can not give us the best of one place...and this is the case...is a lot better once you are there!

It is worth every dollar you pay for!

roadadvisor@hotmail.com

Just buckle up and enjoy the ride in PARADISE!

Level Contributor
50 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: MA Buena Vista Villas?

jhouston - where can I read your review?

could you copy and paste it here?

hmmm...those details you noted are a bit worrisome.

Atlanta
Level Contributor
246 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: MA Buena Vista Villas?

Im just curious-we are staying there (one bedroom villa) in April. Should I request a certain area? Are the views great everywhere. p.s. we are not going to bring any expensive anything with us-you just solidified my decision on that. Are there safes in the room for the little stuff?

Thanks for the info.

Level Contributor
50 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: MA Buena Vista Villas?

Buena Vista Villas are SOLD OUT during the week I want to vacation in July!

There is a wedding there and the only available units are the Casas, which are way beyond my budget.

This is terribly dissapointing news.

Level Contributor
50 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: MA Buena Vista Villas?

that place just looked perfect for what I wanted. :(

does anybody have any other recommendations for a place thats comparible?

Should I go elsewhere or change the dates of my trip?

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
812 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: MA Buena Vista Villas?

Check Tulemar at www.tulemar.com -- same grounds.

Also, check out Villa Mot Mot at www.villamotmot.com -- an individually owned villa on the same property.

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
812 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: MA Buena Vista Villas?

Oops, same thing travelicious said initially!