We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

MA Crowds in the afternoon

Hilton Head, South...
Level Contributor
47 posts
86 reviews
Save Topic
MA Crowds in the afternoon

I'm reading that lines to get into the park after 10 am can get long, especially on the weekends. What about those who want to do late afternoon hikes? Will it be easy to get in on a Sunday at 2:30 or 3? Is it safe for a female to be hiking alone in the park?

Manuel Antonio...
Level Contributor
1,298 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: MA Crowds in the afternoon

The lines only get big during special holidays, during the afternoon normally the entrance is very clear and the trails are enty since everybody comes in the morning. When are you planning to visit M.A?

also you will be totally ok walking alone in the park. NATUREGUIDE

Hilton Head, South...
Level Contributor
47 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: MA Crowds in the afternoon

I'll be there next week and will be staying at a hotel nearby. It'd be nice to walk through the park on my own during the afternoons while hubby takes his siesta. :-)

Manuel Antonio
Level Contributor
2,171 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: MA Crowds in the afternoon

Don't worry, you will have no problem getting in. If you are coming for Easter, starting April 9th they will be more crowded for the holiday weekend. I highly recommend you use a guide as you will see so much more, also they rarely have problems getting tickets. Enjoy!!

4. Re: MA Crowds in the afternoon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2009, 03:17
Get answers to your questions about Manuel Antonio