We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Costa Verde Double Beds ONLY??

Which Manuel Antonio hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
393 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Costa Verde Double Beds ONLY??

I constantly see people recommending Costa Verde for Families. We are 2 adults and 2 teens. They can share a bed but would need a queen size as would me and hubby. When I tried to book a "studio plus" they said they only have 2 double bed in them. (NOT Queens) Is this true? We are not big people but 2 doubles for the 4 of us just wouldn't cut it. Can anyone tell me if this is true or is it just a difference in semantics? I really need to book a room...it's only 4 weeks away! Mango Moon have availability but I'd rather save a few bucks if I could!

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,281 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Costa Verde Double Beds ONLY??

You can even try...La Posada Inn , Inn On The Park or Hotel Cabinas Espadillas...3 of them located at the public beach of Manuel Antonio and just steps away from the park entrance!

Just buckle up and enjoy the ride in PARADISE!

Pensacola, Florida
Level Contributor
12,945 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Costa Verde Double Beds ONLY??

stayed at CV2 the penthouse last July

it was great the beds were big enough for 2

in each bed and the room was gigantic

there was even a trundle bed or 2 in the closet.

Level Contributor
393 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Costa Verde Double Beds ONLY??

I am under the impression that CVII is for adults only. I have a 13 7 17 year old with me.

4. Re: Costa Verde Double Beds ONLY??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 March 2010, 05:18