We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather for end of December

cape cod
Level Contributor
103 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
weather for end of December

I thought the weather would be sunny beach weather and now I see lots of rain in a forecast. Will it be beach weather?

Punta Uva, Costa...
Level Contributor
6,874 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather for end of December

Don't worry, bring your beach gear! Don't listen to weather man, they are often wrong when it comes to Costa Rica.

Grecia, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Province of Alajuela
Level Contributor
8,087 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather for end of December

Cubano is right, the weather here is fine right now. I have not seen a drop of rain in almost a month.

Cheers

Inca

Winnipeg, Canada
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
Level Contributor
7,431 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather for end of December

It is always beach weather in Manuel Antonio!!

It will be hot.

We just got back from 2 weeks in MA, and during the day did not see a drop of rain in the whole time we were there. It was very hot. Great beach weather.

Usually The beginning of December can be the tail end of the rainy season. But this year everyone says it turned earlier than normal. As December goes on, customarily it gets drier and drier. So if things will only get better - if that is at all possible.

I find many of the online forecasts are not accurate at all. I sometimes think that even though they say Manuel Antonio, they maybe reporting on some other part of the country.

Of course, one really can't predict the weather on the exact days you will be there. Even if it does happen to rain - that usually happens in the afternoon. So if you get an early start each day, your activities won't suffer.

Enjoy.

Pura Vida

raquel

Manuel Antonio...
Level Contributor
1,298 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather for end of December

It will very hot and sunny. Make sure you bring enogh sunblock. NATUREGUIDE

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
47,524 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weather for end of December

It will be great...hot ...blue skies...and dark nights and tons of stars...!

merryxmas

roadadvisor

Just buckle up and enjoy the ride in PARADISE!

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
47,524 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: weather for end of December

Raquelita...how did I missed you guys?

I have not been around Manuel Antonio for a while...I have been driving mostly, Monteverde and Arenal...and a short trip to USA...I was going to let you know that I was probably be going to see you guys at the end of the week...since I have to go to Bijagual!

Well next time you can buy me dinner at Kapi Kapi...just kidding!

merryxmas

roadadvisor

Just buckle up and enjoy the ride in PARADISE!

Manuel Antonio
Level Contributor
2,171 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: weather for end of December

The internet always says rain. Just pack the sunblock for the day and the umbrella for the night and don't worry about it, it's paradise!

Enjoy!

8. Re: weather for end of December

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2010, 05:16