We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Juan Brenes...Natureguide...have sent an email...

Level Contributor
8,131 posts
239 reviews
Save Topic
Juan Brenes...Natureguide...have sent an email...

a number of days ago and while I know this must be a very busy time for him...does anyone know him or know his usual response time? I am looking to book with him for Jan. 5th and if he is not available will probably just book through the hotel. It looks like he posts alot here but not around lately...maybe he goes for 3-4 tours? Any help would be appreciated/

Manuel Antonio...
Level Contributor
1,298 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Juan Brenes...Natureguide...have sent an email...

Hello friend.

I have respond to all my emails today, if you arent getting a responds is probably because I did get your email. Please email to aguilatour@hotmail.com or send me a private message. Thank you. Juan Brenes. NATUREGUIDE

Level Contributor
8,131 posts
239 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Juan Brenes...Natureguide...have sent an email...

We have received your email ...thank you...looking forward to meeting you.

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
143 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Juan Brenes...Natureguide...have sent an email...

Keep trying, he will be around and will be worth the trouble running him down. He is the best, and the eyes of an eagle

4. Re: Juan Brenes...Natureguide...have sent an email...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2010, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Manuel Antonio