I am researching hotels in MA for the last week of April - last week of high season prices - and I would appreciate any advice you have!
I am traveling with my husband and sister, who lives in Escazu. We'd like something nice with updated decor, but we're not overly luxurious people. I'm looking for something with:
- Jungle feel, lots of monkeys
- Free breakfast
- Convenient to the beach and park (we won't have a car)
- Nice pool for suntanning with a pool bar!
- Balcony would be nice, but not required
- Free wifi nice, but not required
- Less than $150 per night
Any ideas? I'm considering:
- La Posada
- Byblos Resort
- Inn on the Park
Which is best of those 3? Are there others I should look into? What about Mango Moon? THANK YOU! Pura Vida!