We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tulemar Bungalows?

Level Contributor
31 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Tulemar Bungalows?

Are the villas and bungalows in Tulemar pretty much the same? We are looking at renting Green Coast Bungalow (for five) because it is much less expensive than Mot Mot.

Pensacola, Florida
Level Contributor
12,945 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tulemar Bungalows?

OK not as nice as Mot Mot still same nice beach..if budget go for it

Level Contributor
31 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tulemar Bungalows?

Why is Mot Mot so much nicer? What does it have?

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
2,505 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tulemar Bungalows?

http://www.villamotmot.com/

Have you seen this video? Villa Mot Mot is gorgeous...and I don't know the exact square footage but I'm thinking you might have quite a bit more space over the bungalow. Either way though I'm sure you'd be happy with the grounds, beach and location. Really nice having your own little beach right there. Not sure why the restaurant closed or if it's scheduled to reopen but there are good places to eat withing walking distance and/or a short bus ride.

Antigua, Guatemala
Level Contributor
2,958 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tulemar Bungalows?

They are different in the fact that the service is totally different since Mot Mot is owned by a private owner with a great manager who makes sure your stay is the best.

You might want to also look into Panorama houses, they have the same manager as Mot Mot and can be affordable as well.

Hope this helps,

Marina K. Villatoro

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,303 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tulemar Bungalows?

Let me add and if you like something even better around there...Buena Vista Villas and Casas...at the same property and beach as Tulemar!

I send and book a lot of people at Tulemar Bungalows...and most people really like the bungalows!

roadadvisor

6. Re: Tulemar Bungalows?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2010, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Manuel Antonio