We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dentist / RoadAdvisor

Which Manuel Antonio National Park hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Minnesota
Level Contributor
297 posts
85 reviews
Save Topic
Dentist / RoadAdvisor

Is there a Dentist in MA orQuepos that you would suggest? If you could give me an email I would really appreciate it. Im sick of the bloodsuckers here in the US.

Roadadvisor, I need your web address and cant remember your companys name

Thanks!!

Nowhere
Destination Expert
for Playa Samara
Level Contributor
3,959 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dentist / RoadAdvisor

http://www.tucanlimoservices.com/

Nowhere
Destination Expert
for Playa Samara
Level Contributor
3,959 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dentist / RoadAdvisor

At least I hope that's right!

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,099 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dentist / RoadAdvisor

Thank you framptonian..very nice of you and YES that is the correct one .

roadadvisor

Uvita, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Uvita, Ojochal
Level Contributor
2,647 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dentist / RoadAdvisor

San Jose & Escazu has a great choice of very good dentists maybe you should look at spending one night there, I am sure you will get a lot of recomendations on this forum. Maybe someone will chime in with a good dentist in MA/Quepos but I find that most tourist destinations don't have good ones and most resident actually do their dental and medical in San Jose area.

Manuel Antonio
Level Contributor
86 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dentist / RoadAdvisor

Good morning, MinnesotaMO

You may find the perfect dentist, here in Quepos, but it depends of what kind of dental work you need.

In Quepos they do not work on/with dental implants, however they treat tooth decay, cavities and false teeth. There is also on dentist specialized in children dental treatment.

Saludos

Playa Hermosa...
Destination Expert
for Manuel Antonio National Park, Jaco
Level Contributor
1,415 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dentist / RoadAdvisor

Dr. Alberto Chacon in Quepos is excellent (and English speaking). His office # 2777-0634. He is located next to 2000 Super in Quepos. Hope this helps! Lisa

Manuel Antonio
Level Contributor
2,171 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Dentist / RoadAdvisor

Ditto on Lisa's post. I also like Doctora Sol Maria at 2777-3410, though the english is a bit more limited, her prices are great and she is very "gentle". Good luck!

8. Re: Dentist / RoadAdvisor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2012, 13:16