We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa advice: Pelicano, Lunatica, espanola or antonio??

Which Manuel Antonio hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Minneapolis...
5 posts
Save Topic
Villa advice: Pelicano, Lunatica, espanola or antonio??

Hi everyone,

Finally narrowed down trip to Manuel Antonio for a 4 night vacation - 10 people. Also price wise, we have found these 4 villas, that work in our range and for our dates. Anyone have any opinions on any of these? would truly appreciate the guidance.

Manuel Antonio...
Level Contributor
1,298 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa advice: Pelicano, Lunatica, espanola or antonio??

Casa Española is a great house with amazing views.

Casa Pelicano is a little old but is still a nice house.

Lunatica and Antonio I never been on them. They all look very nice. Good luck. NATUREGUIDE

Manuel Antonio
Level Contributor
2,171 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa advice: Pelicano, Lunatica, espanola or antonio??

I lean towards Espanola for the park view, but as Nature Guide says....Pelicano is huge and has great ocean views and is a large property around it. Not sure on the others either.sorry! Enjoy!

Manuel Antonio...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa advice: Pelicano, Lunatica, espanola or antonio??

I'd recommend Casa Espanola for the views and the general size of the place - it's enormous so you never feel crowded. Also in great location for the beach and local bars/restraunts.

i think you can book directly with the owner and get a discount. At least they used to do this ;)

Good luck and enjoy Manuel Antonio!

Manuel Antonio...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Villa advice: Pelicano, Lunatica, espanola or antonio??

I'd recommend Casa Espanola for the views and the general size of the place - it's enormous so you never feel crowded. Also in great location for the beach and local bars/restraunts.

i think you can book directly with the owner and get a discount. At least they used to do this ;)

Good luck and enjoy Manuel Antonio!

5. Re: Villa advice: Pelicano, Lunatica, espanola or antonio??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 08:41