We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bachelor Party in Manuel Antonio.

Gainesville, Florida
2 posts
Save Topic
Bachelor Party in Manuel Antonio.

Hi, I am planning my bachelor party in MA and will have a group of 8-10. We are staying for 4 nights and I am looking for some suggestions of things to do with a group in their mid 20s. Day activities, tours, nightlife, etc.

Thanks.

Manuel's Tours
Eco Tours, Night Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Pura Vida Tours & Transfers
Eco Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Taxis & Shuttles, Photography Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours
La Fortuna de San...
Level Contributor
1,200 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bachelor Party in Manuel Antonio.

Check out Iguana for rafting, Xtreme Tours for rappelling, Titi Canopy for ziplining and Fourtrax for ATV. Not sure on the nightlife as I've already passed the threshold... Congrats on your wedding and welcome to the club.

Edited: 12 March 2012, 14:13
Manuel Antonio...
Level Contributor
1,298 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bachelor Party in Manuel Antonio.

Tuesday night is latin music at Bambu jam,Thrusday is ladies night at Byblos, Friday Barba Roja plays live music and Bambu Jam . You can also hit the bars in downtown Quepos like the Music Bar and Republik. There is plenty to do at night in MA and Quepos. NATUREGUIDE

Manuel Antonio
Level Contributor
2,171 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bachelor Party in Manuel Antonio.

You guys would probably really enjoy the 10x1 ADR adventure park and/or the Superman/Zipline at Midworld........both very fun and challenging! You might like the free flowing rum snorkel trip on Planet Dolphin with the slide on the back of the boat, just hope I am not on the same boat with you that day, probably get a bit festive! For nightlife, Byblos usually has some type of event, as well as the March Madness basketball, etc nightly and good ladies nights on Mon & Fri. Bambu Jam is fun on Fridays for the latin dancing and you would likely enjoy a meal at Ronnys Place and El Avion. Enjoy!

4. Re: Bachelor Party in Manuel Antonio.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Manuel Antonio