We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best place to stay in Manuel antonio

New York City, New...
12 posts
Save Topic
Best place to stay in Manuel antonio

Hi,

which is the best place to stay in Manuel antonio with great views of ocean and rainforest

I am health and young

I am considering the following

Any inputs are appreciated

1) LA Mansion

2) sico no mo

3) Buena Vista

4) Parador

5) Gaia

6) Arenas del Mar Beachfront

Thanks

stan

Mohrsville...
Level Contributor
224 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best place to stay in Manuel antonio

Buena Vista / Tulemar ........private beach , ocean views , hiking trails , lots of wildlife, personal concierge service .....and the list goes on and on !!! ...... you wont be disappointed !! Call or e-mail tulemar dave .....he'll hook you up !!

Edited: 23 May 2013, 14:02
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
109 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best place to stay in Manuel antonio

We loved Parador - great ocean views, beautiful pools, awesome trails with tons of wildlife, and great service. The guides from the hotel were also fantastic!

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
307 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Best place to stay in Manuel antonio

Arenas del Mar is incredible...beautiful rooms, easy beach access, private reserve, but on the pricey side. Some of the views are obstructed by the jungle, book one of the oceanview rooms instead of the ocean breeze categories for the best views.

La Fortuna de San...
Level Contributor
2,002 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best place to stay in Manuel antonio

I don't think you can go wrong with any of your choices! They all have their pluses and minuses but mostly that's the price. :-) I personally favor Si Como No (love that they have an adults only pool area...no screaming children) and their food and service is AMAZING and then Buena Vista for more privacy and a more "vacation rental" feel. :-) Enjoy!

nyc
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Best place to stay in Manuel antonio

I stayed at La Mariposa recently, and the hotel resides at the at the top of the highest hill in Manuel Antonio overseeing the beautiful ocean and the national park (awesome view!). When you stay here, you will see many different types of birds flying around the hotel balcony, and white faced monkeys. They have breakfast for free every morning, free wifi (great wifi connection), and an infinity pool and a jacuzzi. Staff were exceptionally helpful and nice, and the hotel rooms were very spacious and clean.

Manuel Antonio...
Level Contributor
52 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best place to stay in Manuel antonio

Go for Buena Vista / Tulemar, surrounded by rainforest and wildlife, beautiful ocean views.. Definitely is the best option from the list.

Marlton, New Jersey
Level Contributor
12 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best place to stay in Manuel antonio

I recommend Buena Vista/Tulemar also. Breath taking views, central location in town to many nice restaurants, wildlife galore, private beach, family and adult pools, concierge service, hiking trails... Its a great choice.

8. Re: Best place to stay in Manuel antonio

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 23 May 2013, 19:14
Baltimore
Level Contributor
66 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best place to stay in Manuel antonio

Why do you think Tulemar is better than Arenas del Mar? I am trying to make a decision for my family of 4 w boys 14 &16 years old. Thanks.

Grecia, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Province of Alajuela
Level Contributor
8,060 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best place to stay in Manuel antonio

Tulemar and Arenas are both top notch hotels, pretty sure you would be more than happy with either. I am a bit nostalgic in that I still like the Mariposa. This was the first place I ever stayed in Manuel Antonio back when I was a tourist as opposed to living here. Awesome views and a great location.