We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manuel Antonio Florist

new jersey
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Manuel Antonio Florist

I am getting married in Quepos in February 2014 and would like to find a florist. Does anyone know of a florist in the Manuel Antonio area? I came across Floristeria Quepos, but cannot find an email address or website.

Thank you!!!

Kori

Manuel Antonio
Level Contributor
2,171 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Manuel Antonio Florist

Talk to Maday, Saray or Esperanza. (Maday has the best English) Congrats!!

https:/…220379061317316

Denver, Colorado
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Manuel Antonio Florist

Hi Kori,

I was searching for florists and saw your post from last year. I'm planning a wedding for Feb. 2015 and wanted to know if you would be willing to share any vendor recommendations you have.

My fiance and I are visiting Manuel Antonio next week and were hoping meet some vendors in addition to looking at our wedding site.

I hope your wedding was wonderful and I'd greatly appreciate any insight you could share with me.

Thanks,

Monica

monicacg06@gmail.com

Manuel Antonio...
Level Contributor
1,102 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Manuel Antonio Florist

Hi Monica........since you'll be checking out places for your wedding......ask the hotels.....or property manager for the villa.....or wedding planners.......they'll all have ideas for you.....good luck.

Tulemar Dave

Winnipeg, Canada
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
Level Contributor
7,585 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Manuel Antonio Florist

here are a few listings for you to check put while you are there.

www.crneeds.com/search_results.php…

Raqulel

Austin, Texas
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Manuel Antonio Florist

Did you happen to find a good florist in Quepos?

I am getting married in Manuel Antonio in November and can't seem to find many websites for florists..

Playa del Rey, CA
Level Contributor
240 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Manuel Antonio Florist

Your hotel concierge will have all of that information for you. Manuel Antonio is a popular wedding destination.

Edited: 04 April 2014, 16:26
Seoul, South Korea
Level Contributor
876 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Manuel Antonio Florist

I got married in Manuel Antonio in December. I own property there and had access to flowers of the property and had a friend make a bouquet of gorgeous tropical flowers. At the last minute, I decided I might want small white flowers for my hair. I went I to the florist that you are talking about in Quepos. The stuff they had in there was pretty crappy, standard, not tropical or unique flowers. That does not mean they do not make nice arrangements but they would need to know in advance to order good stuff. My visit was two days out. I can't speak to whether they would be good or bad at making arrangements but I think your best bet is to ask your hotel or vendors that you may be using for your wedding about who to use. Mine was an elopement ceremony, low key and self done so all I really needed was my bouquet.

Seoul, South Korea
Level Contributor
876 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Manuel Antonio Florist

Oh and off the topic...look into Hair by Monica for your hair. She has a website and Facebook page. She is it for wedding hair. Otherwise you are going to be in a local Costa Rican Solon trying to explain what you want. She will come to you.

9. Re: Manuel Antonio Florist

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 April 2015, 05:16