We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kacha Beach Club hotel in Manual Antonio

kc
Level Contributor
49 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Kacha Beach Club hotel in Manual Antonio

Help! I booked the Kacha Beach Club apartment and can not find one review.. Making me very nervous. Im not picky but any info is great. How many beds in the apartment? I like the kitchen idea with kids I can make breakfast and snacks for the day. Any specific ideas of what to do w 2 teenagers while in CR?Also need a good beach hotel in Tamarindo and surf lesson guildance in either MA or Tamarindo?

THanks!!!

Manuel...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Kacha Beach Club hotel in Manual Antonio

Hello Julie... We apologize there is no reviews yet available for you about Kacha Beach Club . We are very glad that you have booked with us and hope you will enjoy your stay in Manuel Antonio. Our apartment is in a beautiful rain forest area right about 10 f” from the sand. We have a queen and a single size bed. We will love to assist you with any further information. Please contact us directly at: kacha@grupocondeco.com

~~~
Destination Expert
for Richmond
Level Contributor
1,707 posts
213 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kacha Beach Club hotel in Manual Antonio

I realize this post is a bit old, but I would suggest to the OP that you look up reviews BEFORE you book...

Edited: 11 November 2013, 17:21
Chicago
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kacha Beach Club hotel in Manual Antonio

Wondering how Kacha was. It's such a good price! I see no reviews anywhere, It looks too good to be true. What did you think?

kc
Level Contributor
49 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kacha Beach Club hotel in Manual Antonio

Have not been there yet go over Christmas. The owner is real nice and helpful booking my rooms. We booked the Apartment and 2 single rooms so I will let you know! I agree surprised there are no reviews anywhere but maybe it just recently changes names or opened?

5. Re: Kacha Beach Club hotel in Manual Antonio

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 19 November 2013, 23:35
Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
1 post
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Kacha Beach Club hotel in Manual Antonio

Hi. I also booked a room at Kacha for New Years and was miffed why I couldn't find any info on this place, reviews or even a website. I figured out last night that it used to be called ' Cabinas Piscis' and there are reviews for Cabinas Piscis that are not that good. I don't know if it's under new management or if they changed the name to avoid the bad reviews. Anyway, good luck. I just canceled my reservation and ended up spending about 4 times as much at a different place which is a drag but I don't want a bad experience for the holidays!!

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Kacha Beach Club hotel in Manual Antonio

I recently stayed at this hotel. It was right next to the ocean and you have little white faced monkeys that play in the trees next to the hotel. The location is nice cause the beach did not seem to be overly crowded as it is a few meters down. The rooms are nice, very simple and not extravagant at all but its an affordable place to stay. The only thing I was not very happy about was that there is no hot water in the shower. The ocean was actually warmer than the water. But the staff is very nice and this hotel is very close to town without paying a ridiculous amount of money. Enjoy your trip I hope this helped.

kc
Level Contributor
49 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Kacha Beach Club hotel in Manual Antonio

Thank you so much I now feel better about our Christmas stay here. Im not fond of cold showers but not the end of the world. Thanks again for your reply and Merry Christmas!

Julie

Level Contributor
9,096 posts
244 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Kacha Beach Club hotel in Manual Antonio

took a look and could not even find a website but did note 6 reviews of the property on booking.com and frankly they are pretty bad. If you are extremely flexible and not expecting anything it may be okay. At this point for Christmas you would not have any choices now so hope it works out.

10. Re: Kacha Beach Club hotel in Manual Antonio

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 00:05