We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

are there hot springs close to manueal antonio?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
621 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
are there hot springs close to manueal antonio?

Decided to pick MA rather than arenal for our 5 day vacation but, i feel bad that i will be missing the nice hot spring hotels in arenal. Are there decent hot springs close to MA? or maybe along the way going back to San Jose?

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
331 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: are there hot springs close to manueal antonio?

I think it has, according to what I read here:

www.fallsresortcr.com/ManuelAntonio.html

Look at the section "Activities"

Slovenia
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
Level Contributor
15,117 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: are there hot springs close to manueal antonio?

Hot springs, Cris, not spa! None that I am aware of, yet I might be mistaken, of course. What does google say?

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
331 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: are there hot springs close to manueal antonio?

A read:

"in room massage and spa services, surf lessons and tours, paraplane rides, rainmaker suspension bridge and nature tour, SECLUDED HOT SPRINGS , and much more."

Playa Hermosa...
Destination Expert
for Manuel Antonio, Jaco
Level Contributor
1,425 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: are there hot springs close to manueal antonio?

http://www.hotspringslodgecr.com/

From what I recall, this was closed for a while but back open. I've never been there and can't give you any more info but at least the link will get you started. Their location is north of Quepos and a goodly distance up in the mountains.

Quepos, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
26 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: are there hot springs close to manueal antonio?

There used to be a place called Quepos Hot Springs, a little bit north of Quepos, in the mountains. However, I recently heard that the swimming hole and hotsprings have been reduced to a tiny spring of water. Might be something to check into though to see if anyone else is familiar with this area.

6. Re: are there hot springs close to manueal antonio?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 November 2014, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Manuel Antonio