We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Relationship and differences Tulemar and Buena Vista...

Which Manuel Antonio hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
7,941 posts
233 reviews
Save Topic
Relationship and differences Tulemar and Buena Vista...

found some villas at Tulemar Casa de los Flores....wondering what area is best at this complex and how these two names are related? Looking for great views and private free standing villas. thanks.

1. Re: Relationship and differences Tulemar and Buena Vista...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 22 January 2014, 15:37
San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,281 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Relationship and differences Tulemar and Buena Vista...

Dave is the person ....nobody more decent and knows everything around there than Dave...I trust his advice 100% and he do not charge a penny for his always great decent advice...lovely person...I wish we have more expats like him...GRACIAS Dave...!

roadadvisor

Manuel Antonio...
Level Contributor
971 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Relationship and differences Tulemar and Buena Vista...

Wow...thanks, roadadvisor.....what a wonderful compliment...especially coming from the real local expert!

Tulemar Dave

Manuel Antonio
Level Contributor
2,171 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Relationship and differences Tulemar and Buena Vista...

Since Dave is located right on-site he is definitely the best source to pick the right unit for you. Its hard to find a bad one within the Tulemar/Buena Vista complex. Enjoy!

Level Contributor
7,941 posts
233 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Relationship and differences Tulemar and Buena Vista...

Just to comment...Dave and the Tulemar staff were very responsive to my inquiries. Unfortunately there was little available for my short notice booking and it did not work out to stay on the properties. I look foward to stopping by and checking them out when we are in MA.

Manuel Antonio...
Level Contributor
971 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Relationship and differences Tulemar and Buena Vista...

Come on by and say "hi"....we'd be happy to give you a tour of the property......just ask the guards at the front gate to point you to "Tulemar Dave".....hope you're enjoying your visit!

Tulemar Dave

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
126 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Relationship and differences Tulemar and Buena Vista...

From the Pacifico Colonial we enjoy watching the monkeys scampering over the Tulemar roofs when they make their daily rounds. I hope they aren`t waking anybody up. :)

8. Re: Relationship and differences Tulemar and Buena Vista...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 January 2015, 05:16