We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kolbi SIM recharge / top-off locations in MA

Sparta, New Jersey
Level Contributor
3 posts
165 reviews
Save Topic
Kolbi SIM recharge / top-off locations in MA

Hello,

We have purchased a Kolbi prepaid SIM card for our trip to Costa Rica / Manuel Antonio and will be staying in the near vicinity of the Super Joseth market 'on the hill'. Does anyone know if this location or any other location in the immediate vicinity offers Kolbi SIM recharging? I'd like to add some more cash to the card so I can activate Data Service as well as handle voice calls.

Thank you!

Manuel Antonio
Level Contributor
2,171 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Kolbi SIM recharge / top-off locations in MA

There are dozens and dozens of places that can help you with this, as well as a Kolbi office (called ICE) in the town of Quepos, so it will be very easy to do once you are in the area, or throughout the country. Enjoy!

Cleveland, Ohio, USA
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Kolbi SIM recharge / top-off locations in MA

Is there still a Kolbi kiosk at the SJO airport so that I can buy my sim card there? That's what I did last year.

Grecia, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Province of Alajuela
Level Contributor
8,076 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kolbi SIM recharge / top-off locations in MA

I have not been through the airport in a while but last time I was I seem to remember there being a booth to do this. You can top off the sim card in most grocery stores. Just give them the phone number of the phone and the amount you want to add. I use a pay as you go chip and spend only about $10 every 3 months or so... then again, I hate talking on the phone...

Manuel Antonio
Level Contributor
2,171 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Kolbi SIM recharge / top-off locations in MA

Yes, you can buy the SIM card at the airport Kiosk while you wait for your luggage. Enjoy!

5. Re: Kolbi SIM recharge / top-off locations in MA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 January 2015, 05:16