We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Transfer

Virginia Beach
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Airport Transfer

I am trying to arrange airport transportation for my son and girlfriend who are staying in MA after a 10 day medical mission in San Jose where they provided free medical care to the Costa Ricans. On here the prices are being quoted around $120 and the prices I am getting are $170 and up. I want safe transportation for them but don't know who to contact who will be reasonable. The bus trip is just too long.

Virginia Beach
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport Transfer

They are at the Parador which I guess is considered Quepos.

~~~
Destination Expert
for Richmond
Level Contributor
1,709 posts
214 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport Transfer

They can get a 25 minute flight from Quepos to SJO Airport for $45-$65 each via Sansa or Nature Air.

If you want the least expensive way, it would be the public bus.

(Glad to see another VA Beach person! I have a place in VB and spend the Summer/Spring/Fall weekends there!)

Shavertown
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport Transfer

Please be aware of the very limited baggage weight restrictions for domestic flights. I've booked flights for my wife and I from SJO to MA after spending a week in the Turrialba area. I am going to have to store our main bag at SJO and take two light weight bags for our MA stay.

Canada
Level Contributor
4,280 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport Transfer

It is wonderful that your son and girfriend are doing this, so please don't take this the wrong way, but I am curious as to what sort of medical care they are providing that is not already covered under CR's public healthcare system.

Edited: 07 January 2014, 22:11
5. Re: Airport Transfer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2015, 06:22
Get answers to your questions about Manuel Antonio