We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Finca Valmy - open?

Which Manuel Antonio National Park hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
126 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Finca Valmy - open?

I was interested in using Valmy for a horseback riding tour. I emailed them, but the email bounced back. So I checked their website, and it seems as if it is "down".

Does anyone know if they are still open and providing tours?

Thanks,

TC

Manuel Antonio
Level Contributor
2,171 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Finca Valmy - open?

Yes, Finca Valmy is operating, I just spoke with them. They don't commonly use the internet but you can call 506 -2779-1118. Or your hotel or house manager can set it up for you. It's a great tour! Enjoy!!

Level Contributor
126 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Finca Valmy - open?

LivNLarge - thanks for the info. Good recommendation to have the hotel contact them and schedule the tour. BTW, I had asked in another post about Rancho Savegre vs Finca Valmy...specifically about which tour would be more scenic (less hot, more shady, not dusty open fields, etc). In my mind, I'm hoping for something a bit jungle-y, and a chance to cool off in the water (or beach). I'm expecting it to be hot in March, and want to avoid a ride in full sun on a dry trail. Any feedback on which one might be a better match. Oh, and we are not expert riders but go 1 time each vacation. :-)

Level Contributor
126 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Finca Valmy - open?

Just an update. Their internet still seems to be down, but I did call the phone number that "LivNLarge" posted, and was able to directly book the horseback ride. Spoke with a guy named "Che", and he was very friendly...look forward to going!

4. Re: Finca Valmy - open?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 February 2015, 07:18