We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roadadvisor advice please

Level Contributor
37 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Roadadvisor advice please

Do you know anything about the Monteverde Rustic lodge? I want a clean, inexpensive, centrally located quiet hotel(picky aren't I?). Do you think this fits the bill? There are 5 of us....one in their 50's and the rest 18-23. Thanks

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
48,221 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Roadadvisor advice please

Hopefully you are getting my answers...Hotel Monteverde Rustic lodge...next to the soccer field in Santa Elena...do not worry about the noise from games...not to many games...

The Lodge is new...and according to my friend in Monteverde is good enough for a family!!

Let me know if I can help you any further!1

R.A Luis

Just buckle up and enjoy the ride in paradise!!

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
48,221 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Roadadvisor advice please

Thank you for the addr. to see and learn about Rustic Lodge...I own you one!!

Luis Road Advisor

costa rica
Level Contributor
357 posts
Save Reply
23. Re: Roadadvisor advice please

Santa Elena is the town in Monteverde.

its small!!

check out Poca a Poca

…typepad.com/monteverde/home/index.html

…typepad.com/santa_elena/home/index.html

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
48,221 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Roadadvisor advice please

Yes that is a good idea POCO A POCO...at the entrance /main road to Monteverde...small place but looks great...some people said that is a kind of noisy being so close from the main road...but if price is right...I will stay there!!

Luis Road Advisor

25. Re: Roadadvisor advice please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2009, 20:18
Get answers to your questions about Monteverde Cloud...