We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El Jardin - beach?

Which Montezuma hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Greensboro, North...
Level Contributor
139 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
El Jardin - beach?

My husband and I are planning a trip to Costa Rica in March or April, and are planning 3 nights in Montezuma at Hotel El Jardin, based on the positive reviews posted on message boards. It appears that they're located on a very hilly site, yet their website says that they're "less than 100 meters from the beach". Does anyone know if it's a nice beach there, or are we likely to want to travel to a nice beach (if so, how far)?

Miami
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: El Jardin - beach?

the beach is one block away from el jardin,the beach there is very nice but a little crowded at times because all the locals hang out at the bars and restaurants but you can walk to playa grande that is like 30 minutes or go towards the waterfalls 15 minutes away,there is another hotel close to el jardin called el tajalin and is very clean and relaxing also you can drive to mal pais 30 minutes or santa teresa 40 minutes both beautifull places

Greensboro, North...
Level Contributor
139 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: El Jardin - beach?

Thanks so much for the tips, Helenitza. We are really looking forward to this!

New York
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: El Jardin - beach?

I am going to Montezuma in March and was considering staying at El Jardin...I was wondering if you stayed there and if you like the hotel and the location??