We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ylang-Ylang room help, please

Tennessee
Level Contributor
256 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Ylang-Ylang room help, please

I am trying to book a reservation at the Ylang-Ylang for a bungalow on August 21st and 22nd. One of the lines asks specifically your first and second choices for bungalows. Please Help. Which are the best? Private bungalow 5 or Private bungalow 6 or 7. Or is there another which you considered best. This is our 20th Anniversary and I am trying to make everything perfectttttt. Thanks.

UK
Level Contributor
192 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ylang-Ylang room help, please

We had bungalow 5 (I'm pretty sure) and it was perfect. Right on the beach with a hammock a stone's throw away. We had neighbours quitre close on either side but it never really bothered us. If in doubt, speak to Alberto there and ask him which he recommends and why.

2. Re: Ylang-Ylang room help, please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2009, 20:20