We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay after Lapa Rios?

Los Angeles...
Destination Expert
for Big Sur
Level Contributor
587 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stay after Lapa Rios?

I'm planning a first-time trip to Costa Rica with my husband in November or December 2008. We are going to stay at Lapa Rios for 4 nights, and then I'd like to stay at a second resort for 2-3 nights. Can someone recommend some place not too far from Lapa Rios where we could have a different experience? Perhaps a beach resort?

St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
1,141 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay after Lapa Rios?

If you want to stay on the Osa after LR, you could look into Iguana Lodge or Lookout Inn, though neither I would say are resorts per se, just nice places on the beach. Luckily there are no resorts in this area anyway. Your other option would be across the Golfo Dulce, at a place like Nicuesa Lodge or Tiskita Lodge. Crossing the Golfo takes about 30 minutes and is sometimes included in your rate.

2. Re: Where to stay after Lapa Rios?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2009, 22:20