We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iguana Lodge Club Rooms - experience and photos?

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
811 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Iguana Lodge Club Rooms - experience and photos?

Hi - Has anyone stayed in the relatively newly renovated Club Rooms at Iguana Lodge? I understand these were previous called by Pearl of the Osa until taken over by Iguana Lodge (this is right, right?).

In any case, it looks like they've been renovated and updated. I do know that the Friday night party downstairs can get pretty loud, but we probably wouldn't be staying there on a Friday anyway.

Any other recent experiences there? Does anyone have any photos of the interiors? I basically just want to know if they have a little sitting area outside the room - it looks like they do. They seem like basic rooms, but that's all we really need. We're thinking of staying at Bosque del Cabo for a few nights also and are trying to keep the budget within reason. The Casitas at Iguana look fab, but maybe out of our budget if we do BdC also.

Oh, and this isn't until next January.

Thanks a lot!

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
811 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Iguana Lodge Club Rooms - experience and photos?

Oh, also, since these rooms are not open-air like most of the other accommodations in the area, do they tend to be stuffy and hot - or are they reasonably bearable?

2. Re: Iguana Lodge Club Rooms - experience and photos?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2009, 10:18