We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How big is the kitchen in Miramar at Bosque del Cabo?

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
114 posts
Save Topic
How big is the kitchen in Miramar at Bosque del Cabo?

Hi. We are planning a stay at Miramar soon, our 1st time in one of the houses. I haven't been able to see a very good picture of the refrigerator or kitchen from the web site. It looks like it is a half size. Are their locking cupboards to store snacks?

Last time we stayed, we were in the main area and had to block the door at night from the Coties that wanted to come in and look for stray crackers from the kids. I want to make sure there is a place to lock the snacks up. Also, do you think it is possible to cook something simple like pancakes that you just add water to the mix? Is the stove functional at all? I don't see the kids wanting to get up and walk all the way down to breakfast.

Any input is appreciated. I am trying to save a little bit of money, since their are 5 of us, so I was only thinking of going down to the Lodge for dinner. Especially since we got bag lunches to take with us on hikes when we were their before.

Thanks

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
2,505 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How big is the kitchen in Miramar at Bosque del Cabo?

Everything is functional and the kitchen and dining area are very spacious. The refrigerator locks but I can't remember about the cupboards as we didn't cook except for coffee. :-)

St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
1,149 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How big is the kitchen in Miramar at Bosque del Cabo?

The fridge isn't full size but isn't mini-bar size either. The freezer storage area in it was pretty small. We kept any snacks we had in there. The stove works fine, it's gas, you'll use it a lot if you drink coffee because you have to use the "senor sock" method. None of the cabinets lock that I recall.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
114 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: How big is the kitchen in Miramar at Bosque del Cabo?

Thank you both for your replies. It has made me feel better. Hopefully we will not have too many visitors looking for snacks. I am planning on trying to keep as much as possible in the locking refrigerator.

4. Re: How big is the kitchen in Miramar at Bosque del Cabo?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 13:16
Get answers to your questions about Osa Peninsula