We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Share guide 4 day hike Corcovado, beginning of March 2013,

Mikhmoret, Israel
1 post
Save Topic
Share guide 4 day hike Corcovado, beginning of March 2013,

Hi!

We're Moshe and Channa, and we're going on a 4 day adventure in Corcovado National Park starting approximately from the 2nd of March 2013. We choose Nito as our guide, from surcostours and until now we have exchanged over 20 emails, they're very friendly and informative, and they get high recommendations from other travelers.

We would like to bring the costs a bit down by sharing the guide with more people (2 or 3..?) as we will be traveling Costa Rica for a month. Please let me know if your planning the same around the same dates (we're still flexible). Reservation have to be made a moth ahead, so time starts ticking for us :)

looking forward to hearing from you!

Nova Scotia, Canada
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Share guide 4 day hike Corcovado, beginning of March 2013,

I am interested! My husband and I are looking to do the same thing at the same time. Please email me at laurafayebutler@gmail.com Cheers!

2. Re: Share guide 4 day hike Corcovado, beginning of March 2013,

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 February 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Corcovado National Park