We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bosque del Cabo

London, Ontario
Level Contributor
203 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Bosque del Cabo

I have read so many reviews of this place. And do not know if I was sleeping or dreaming of this, but can someone tell me if the deluxe cabin have refrigerators. I am sure I read that they do have small propane bar frigerators.

I was hoping to purchase a case of beer at a store before driving to the resort. Is there a place to purchase some alcohol as well. I do enjoy having a drink before going to bed on the porch and listen to the waves.

Thank you in advance.

John

St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
1,156 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bosque del Cabo

No, the deluxe or standards do not have refrigerators. The only ones that do are the 3 houses that they rent out to larger parties. There is fully stocked bar that you can get soda, beer, cocktails from all day and the bartender will stay as late as there are people there (which rarely is past 9 or 10pm).

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
2,505 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bosque del Cabo

You can purchase beer, snacks etc. in the grocery store in Puerto Jimenez after driver from BDC picks you up. But, as Midori says, no refrigerators and even if you took an expandable cooler the ice probably wouldn't last too long. However, BDC would probably supply you with some ice if needed. The fridges are in the houses. The bar area is a nice place to hang out after dinner. :)

London, Ontario
Level Contributor
203 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Bosque del Cabo

Thank-you for your replies. We cannot wait to go there. We are spending a night in San Jose at the Best Western. Do you know where we could go and see some of San Jose. Is it a safe city.

Have you had any problems with your luggage with Sansa airways. We have read some not to good stories. Thank-you again for your replies.

John

4. Re: Bosque del Cabo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2009, 04:16
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Jimenez