We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help us decide...Lapa Rios or Bosque Del Cabo?

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
103 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Help us decide...Lapa Rios or Bosque Del Cabo?

Ok people, please help my husband and I (both in our early 30s, well traveled, love wildlife...) decide b/t these 2 places. Lapa Rios costs a bit more, but we just want to go to the best one so don't just base your choice on cost.

Thanks so much. Teresa

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,644 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help us decide...Lapa Rios or Bosque Del Cabo?

Lapa Rios will be my choice!

roadadvisor

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
811 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help us decide...Lapa Rios or Bosque Del Cabo?

Have only been to BdC, but both are supposed to be amazing. I don't think you can go wrong with either. I believe the accommodations at Lapa Rios are supposed to be a bit more luxe, but the cabins at BdC are wonderful. The main difference, I think, is that supposedly at Lapa Rios you can't go out on the trails by yourself -- whereas at BdC you can. Maybe find out from Lapa Rios directly if that's true.

3. Re: Help us decide...Lapa Rios or Bosque Del Cabo?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 October 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Jimenez