We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bosque Del Cabo- Garden Cabinas- how are they?

Which Puerto Jimenez hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
waterloo,ON
Level Contributor
282 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Bosque Del Cabo- Garden Cabinas- how are they?

We would really like to stay here for 3 nights in Feb but we can only afford the Garden Cabina- Almendra or La Paz. They are $140 per nt pp as oppose to $225 per nt pp. I am a little concerned about it being totally exposed to the forest with no doors or screens, not bugs so much as snakes, bats etc. Does anyone have any experience staying here? How is the walk when it is dark, creepy? Are there any lights on the trail? Im not a wimp, I camp all the time in Canada, but you at least have a tent with zippers!

Also the bathrooms, I have asked the owners to send me some pics as I cant find any anywhere, what are they like?

I just want to totally know what I am getting into, Thanks!

Ottawa
Level Contributor
359 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bosque Del Cabo- Garden Cabinas- how are they?

My husband and I stayed in Almendra our first time at Bosque. We loved it. Three of the four walls are enclosed and the open side does have a railing and a blind/tarp which can be rolled down if it was raining or just if you want to use it. We didn't get snakes or bats or creepy crawlies in the room. We used the mosquito netting at night and were as cosy as you can be. The walk at night is definitely dark, but they do have some low lighting along the path and of course, you each bring a good flashlight. It takes about six minutes to walk...less than they say actually. The bathroom was nice and there is an enclosed outdoor shower which was great. I enjoyed being in the tropical garden...you feel like you have the whole place to yourself.

Buena suerte!

2. Re: Bosque Del Cabo- Garden Cabinas- how are they?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 08:16
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Jimenez