We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Rental in Puerto Jimenez

Which Puerto Jimenez hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
122 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Car Rental in Puerto Jimenez

Hi everyone,

I will be arriving in Puerto Jimenez in Jan on the first leg of our trip. We will be flying in from Liberia.

We would be keeping the car for the last 2 weeks of our trip.

From Puerto Jimenez we would like to drive to Dominical and eventually dropping the car off back in Liberia the day we fly out.

I know that there a car rental agency (Solid Car Rental), I was wondering if I could get some of your thoughts on this agency?

Or, should I have a car dropped off in Puerto Jimenez from another agency?

Sorry you must be getting tired of the car rental questions!

Thanks Nick

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,110 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car Rental in Puerto Jimenez

SOLID reviews are not the best but some people also like them...as far as I know only SOLID offer offices in PJ and San Jose...

roadadvisor

St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
1,144 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car Rental in Puerto Jimenez

I've used Solid before. It was pretty painless. They dropped the car off and went over it with me. I dropped it off in PJ a week later, that took about 5 minutes. The car was in good shape. I plan on using them again.

Ottawa
Level Contributor
359 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Car Rental in Puerto Jimenez

We have also used Solid numerous times and found them easy to deal with...no surprises and worked out fine. We will also use them again. Cheers/pura vida!

Bethesda MD
Level Contributor
1,711 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Car Rental in Puerto Jimenez

Third cheer here.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
122 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Car Rental in Puerto Jimenez

Thanks everyone,

I guess I'll email to book.

Thanks again for the advise.

Nick

6. Re: Car Rental in Puerto Jimenez

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 June 2014, 18:17
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Jimenez