We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rain??!!?

Which Quepos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Pasadena, California
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Rain??!!?

Our family will be arriving in Quepos, on July 6, 2007. We will be staying in the MA area for that following week. I have been checking the weather sites here, for Quepos, and it says Rain, rain, rain. All day and night! Has it been really rainy? Or is it just the typical afternoon rain-clouds come in, RAIN and then blow out? Thanks to anyone who is down there or just got back!!

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
5,441 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rain??!!?

Typically it will rain for an hour or two in the afternoon or evening and be nice for the rest of the time

Owen Sound, Canada
Level Contributor
628 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Rain??!!?

However this is a "La Nina" year and the forecast is for about 15% above average rainfall for the central and southern pacific coasts.

Jerry

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,047 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rain??!!?

Hi Teacher Candi...My grand mother a good costarican indian...use to said.." Ugly mornings...great afternoons" in reference to weather!!

And in a way that is happening in Manuel Antonio...like today at 9:30am...is foggy and some rain...they toll me yesterday was about the same...

Just wait and see if the Little Summer of San Juan...kicks in! If it does you are going to have some great sunny days!!

R.A Luis

Just buckle up and enjoy the ride in paradise!!

PA
Level Contributor
398 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rain??!!?

Roadadvisor,

I was wondering the same thing about the weather in MA. Is the rain staying around all day, since it is starting in the morning?

Any advise on activities in the area if it does rain all day?

We will be there next week.

Pasadena, California
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rain??!!?

Thanks to everyone who has answered! I feel better knowing there may be some sun!!

6. Re: Rain??!!?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2009, 08:26