We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Church in Quepos

1 post
Save Topic
Church in Quepos

Hello - We are a family of 5 (children 7, 11, 14) traveling to Quepos on Wednesday and need to find a church to attend mass on Good Friday and also Easter Sunday. Where can I find mass time and location? Also curious what is appropriate clothing at church in CR. Have heard that sleeveless is unacceptable. Thank you for any insight!

nebraska
Level Contributor
1,174 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Church in Quepos

I don't have an answer to your questions but just in case no one answers, I suggest you contact your hotel and ask them to find out for you. Happy Semana Santa

Playa Hermosa...
Destination Expert
for Manuel Antonio, Jaco
Level Contributor
1,440 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Church in Quepos

Here's a website that was provided to me.

https:/…346624695439267

The church is in Quepos across from the soccer field, very easy to find! I don't know about the dress code but I'll find out for you. Have a blessed holiday!

Playa Hermosa...
Destination Expert
for Manuel Antonio, Jaco
Level Contributor
1,440 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Church in Quepos

You are correct re: the sleeveless issue. However, long sleeve is not necessary either. Just something that partially covers your arms is fine.

4. Re: Church in Quepos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 March 2014, 05:16