We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How much is a teeth cleaning in Escazu?

Winnipeg Canada
Destination Expert
for Winnipeg
Level Contributor
4,476 posts
432 reviews
Save Topic
How much is a teeth cleaning in Escazu?

Or can some one recommend a web site for dentists in Esazu ?

15 replies to this topic
Winnipeg, Canada
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
Level Contributor
7,294 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: How much is a teeth cleaning in Escazu?

TheRresidence Inn and Plaza Itskazu in distance are relatively close to eachother - not much more than a kilometre. However - they are on opposite sides of a busy highway. As I recall, there is a sort of walkway overpass near the CIMA hospital where people can cross. There may be others. So if you figure out how to cross the street you can walk in less than 15 minutes.

raquel

Ft. Worth, TX
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: How much is a teeth cleaning in Escazu?

I've been to Nova Dental several times and stayed at 2 different Marriott hotels. The Marriott Courtyard is in the same parking lot as Nova Dental so it's literally 30 meters from door to door (helpful when it's raining as it often is in CR). Residence Inn is farther - about 15 min walk. True it's on the south side of freeway and Nova is on the north. As you walk from hotel to Nova, there is an elevated walkway to cross the highway at about the midpoint between hotel and Nova. Other choice is to walk all the way down to the highway underpass, which is about 100 meters beyond Nova Dental and backtrack. I always took the elevated walkway. The advantage for me in the Residence Inn was that the room had a refrigerator, stove/oven and microwave. So I could save money by stocking with groceries (large western style grocery store in the mall a short walk from hotel). And Residence Inn also has free breakfast.

Winnipeg Canada
Destination Expert
for Winnipeg
Level Contributor
4,476 posts
432 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: How much is a teeth cleaning in Escazu?

We will be also staying at The Residence Inn.

Brooks, Canada
Level Contributor
6 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: How much is a teeth cleaning in Escazu?

Nova Dental is excellent

Winnipeg Canada
Destination Expert
for Winnipeg
Level Contributor
4,476 posts
432 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: How much is a teeth cleaning in Escazu?

I had my visit for teeth cleaning at Nova Dental and they were great,

Reply to: How much is a teeth cleaning in Escazu?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted