We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best dentist in Costa Rica

Minneapolis...
5 posts
Best dentist in Costa Rica

Hello,

I am going to Costa Rica in June for a full mouth restoration and I am nervous. I am seeing Dr Obando at Nova Clinic. I was hoping to hear from other people who have been there and could share their experiences. Also a big question on my mind is safety. Is it safe near the dental clinic? Thanks!

19 replies to this topic
Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
10,003 posts
70 reviews
1. Re: Best dentist in Costa Rica

(You have already posted on the long running Dental thread, why post a separate Qn.?)

Try to type the last name of your dentist on the Search line just above and you will get 3 pages of results of all the prior threads mentioning your dentist of choice. You can then sort the results by Date, if needed.

Minneapolis...
5 posts
2. Re: Best dentist in Costa Rica

All of the messages were from years ago. I don’t see anything recent. So that’s why. If you didn’t have an answer to my question, then why say anything at all?

Umatilla, Florida
Level Contributor
583 posts
6 reviews
3. Re: Best dentist in Costa Rica

If you search the forum and sort by date, you will find some as recent as 11/17. Go to Dr. Obano's website and everything you are looking for is there. This is a tourist forum mostly and not everyone who comes to CR for dental work is going to come here to post their experiences. Subjectively was giving you good advice.

Orlando, Florida
1 post
4. Re: Best dentist in Costa Rica

Hello I need advise... I do need implants and I am deciding between :

1) DR. MARCO A. MUÑOZ CAVALLINI

INTERNATIONAL DENTAL CLINIC

or

2) Dr. Obando at Nova dental.

Please help

Nowhere
Destination Expert
for Playa Samara
Level Contributor
4,821 posts
110 reviews
5. Re: Best dentist in Costa Rica

Opinions on dentists are highly subjective. For example, some LOVE Prisma, but I think they are the pits. It's no different than restaurant reviews.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
10,003 posts
70 reviews
6. Re: Best dentist in Costa Rica

@2,

You are wrong. The posts about your best dentist of choice are from Nov. 28, 2017 (https://www.tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g309293…), etc. I explained to you how to search the forum and how to sort the search results by Date afterwards, to assist you. If you choose to attack ppl, I really do not care, but you might want to learn how to use this site if doing a research is really your goal.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
64 posts
5 reviews
7. Re: Best dentist in Costa Rica

Totally agree and no review should piss off another person. All subjective.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
64 posts
5 reviews
8. Re: Best dentist in Costa Rica

That was for Frampton btw lol

9. Re: Best dentist in Costa Rica

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 November 2018, 15:26

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
64 posts
5 reviews
10. Re: Best dentist in Costa Rica

If anyone is going back to CR before June and need roommates to lower the cost of accommodations let me know. Husband and wife team going. Maybe a neighbor, not sure. Thanks.

Reply to: Best dentist in Costa Rica
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted